The Rosedale Club is a place where training is truly personal and the amenities are truly exceptional. Where every detail is designed to exceed your expectations and help you surpass your goals. Our Toronto gym is tailored to the neighborhood and most importantly, tailored to you. We have your fitness in mind, and it shows. With our spa-inspired environment and top-of-the-line cardio and strength training machines, you’ll soon see why we’re the best health club in Toronto.
The Rosedale Club is a place where training is truly personal and the amenities are truly exceptional. Where every detail is designed to exceed your expectations and help you surpass your goals. Tailored to the neighborhood and most importantly, tailored to you.
Push, pump, stretch and move in our signature classes that are designed to not only engage your body but also to inspire the way you live. Group fitness classes are offered daily at our Toronto health club and feature both high impact and low intensity options. Browse our group class timetable and see what we have to offer.
Every fitness level is invited to try the group exercise classes we offer at our gym in Toronto, like cycling, Zumba, yoga, and Pilates, to help you strengthen your mind and body.
Reach your health and fitness goals by becoming a member at the Rosedale Club. We invite you to call for more information or come by our fitness center in Toronto for a tour.
- Appointments are not required to attend the Club.
- Contactless check in at Reception is required via The Rosedale Club Member App. (Available in your app store: Search “Rosedale Club”).
- An identification picture must be on file for every member. Should your picture not accompany your member profile, a photograph must be added before proceeding to work out. This is mandatory and is being done to support the security of our members and to aid in Contract Tracing, should it be required.
- Capacity of The Club is set at fifty people, subject to physical distancing of at least two metres with people from outside your households or social circles, as per Toronto Public Health Guidelines for ‘indoor gatherings’.
- All employees and staff are required to wear appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Members are required to wear a face mask upon entry and at all times except while not ‘actively working out’ or participating in a group fitness session. This includes, but is not limited to, entering/exiting the club, entering/exiting studios, retrieving or returning studio equipment used for group training sessions, entering/exiting and while in changerooms).
- Showers and designated sinks will be available for use. Only large towels will be available.
- Personal Bags must be placed in a locker. Gym bags are not permitted on the Gym Floor or in either studio. The space above the lockers is not to be used to store any personal items.
- Steam Rooms will not be available until further notice.
- Personal Towels are not permitted to enter the Club.
- Personal Yoga Mats are required as the shared Yoga mats have been removed.
- Cardio equipment will be limited to every second piece in order to maintain social distancing protocols.
- Cleaning efforts will be increased to maintain a clean confident environment.
- Members must clean equipment before and after use. (Personal spray bottle provided). There will be Rosedale Club staff dedicated to cleaning equipment, however, we all need to diligently participate in this cleaning effort to protecting ourselves and each other.
- Group Fitness Studios will have each member space clearly marked. No session will involve the sharing of equipment or movement that requires a member to leave their ‘spot’. A minimum of 30 minutes between each session will allotted to ensure members have adequate time to wipe down and put away all equipment and exit without experiencing a cross over with members attending the next session.
- Please note that the above list is not exhaustive and is under constant review.
Thank you. In Health